Thursday, January 25, 2007

Paxil Day 3



It feels asthough I have not slept for days. Or better description; that it's all just been one day. My whole life has been but one long tiring day. I was tired all day, but I did manage to do a mega load of Chemistry done. My brain felt as if it were about to explode, soaking up all those elements. I did learn quite a few interesting things though. And have been thinking on a subject for quite sometime. This subject is Space. What's out there? How'd it come to be? My Class was studying nuclear fusion today and it got me wondering. If stars can be created through nuclear fusion, couldn't a planet evolve from that? I'm not too clear on the details, but my basic theory is that the Sun created a miniature Earth by nuclear fusion, when the right elements were there at the right time. This miniature Earth was able to evolve and grow to the way it is today. So basically, we're all coincidences.



It's interesting, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Gaurang said...

Thanks... It all depends on how deep one is trying to ok. Yours is not bad either, except that you need a little more optimism I believe. Have you checked the Meaning of life page?