Thursday, February 08, 2007

Life and all aspects VI

Okay so I've been thinking today. And I mean ...thinking. If we're energy of the universe, then couldn't we be like... cells of the universe? So really if I were to explain what I thought our purpose was somebody might think I was insane. But I believe our universe is the mind of something. I'm not quite sure what that something is. I'm kind of thinking along the tracks of a godly person. But more... not energies. Forces maybe? No it needs a different name. No... energy. We're recycled energy. Just like the energy in our bodies and other kinds of life. Life is intelligence. For humans are fairly intelligent. But we are as self actualizing as a scorpion. But we have higher minds and should know that the only way to make things work out to the best of ways is to act and understand as though it's normal. Do you understand? The only way to make things better in the world is to just accept and understand people. Help out as best you can to give your energy to the other people, who are like cells of the universe. And much like the cells give energy to other cells to help better us. It's all the same thing. Reincarnation, past lives, exchanging energy, recycled wisdom. Ugh I'm such a scatterbrain. It's kind of hard to explain all this. Whatever, all I know is that the world makes so much sense now. It's unfortunate we're slowly killing ourselves.
Maybe it's just not making enough sense in the english dictionary. What I'm trying to say that is. But this theory I'm trying to explain sounds more final on the words that 'We are what we appear to be and we should accept for the better'. It's kind of like, we're here because we are, is the attitude needed to make life better. I dunno people should just wise up man. Maybe that's what we need to teach the world. That it is better not to ask questions and be happy and giving to others. This will increase a better environment for us all to flourish in. Hmm reincarnation sounds good right now. But mixed with the idea of energies being reborn on a higher level. Because we are energy. We're condensed energy. And our universe may be one of the other condensed energy forces. As I was thinking that the universe is like our body and our atoms are like us, just doing their part to help us. And it's mixed with being real. Hmm maybe I'm saying I believe in what everything is. Urg this is difficult. Life is as life is. And we are born to be. Maybe it's intelligence. No. It just is. the key to true happiness is just believing and give. I don' tknow. It could be a kind of religion, if people wanted to believe that way. You just need to, face things and the universe will grow plentiful and life will be peaceful. I think people just need to live by that. Screw all other religions. They just need to listen to how to live life. Ok found my mind. We just need to give to others. That by giving love on an emotional level. Give to them on a material level. Giving to them in a way to help them grow in a better way. Our purpose is to give. There's no need to question that. And what people need to do is help all the world leaders and people/cells across the globe that we need to give at these times. So take care of your mind. And treat yourself healthy before others. Because we need to have energy for others rather than not have enough for yourself. It's basically what our purpose is. Okay i'm not going to blab to eric because he's getting weirded out. Maybe the world is getting too complex. We've lost the ability to live in harmony with one another. If we lived as simple as in the past times it would be beautiful. Bah. i'm lost.

No comments: