Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Confetti Stain

Wow, I cannot believe the great amount of spelling errors one can create without any notice of it. A factor contributing to this could also be Andrew's broken labtop. The screen seems to fuzz constantly, making the image almost entirely alien. So then at one point I was not fixing it but only typing the words I was thinking until what I was writing was complete. But I think I am going to be writing a little bit slower and make sure everything makes sense.



And now, what else is there that I can say. Well last night I met Andrew's landlord. Quite a character in himself. And by in himself I really do mean, in himself. Full of himself, so to speak. I think his character is quite greedy a lot of the time. Not too greedy, no, but enough greed to make him stupid or if not entirely, act that way. We ordered a pizza and watched a documentary dvd of a behind the scenes event. I am not sure what the concert was but there was a variety of musicians playing at the time. Ben Harper, some weird Jesus band, and then there was the bass player from Phish aswell. This is where the boasting and high on yourself attitude came out most to me. 'Haha, oh boy it's Mike' he began the conversation as.

'Almost as good in person, did I ever tell you I drove him to the first concert I went to? Yeah we blah blah blah'.

I guess it was pretty cool his grandfather drove Mike from Phish to his own concert. But the way he carried it on through out the entire night, and then made sure nearly every word he spoke was related to him and a famous person some how was really annoying. But I cannot be judgemental, but only ask,' Why?'. Ofcourse I had to wonder about this. Why did he act this way. Lack of friends, I am guessing he did not have many friends in school or now. Maybe a few good ones, but they only took advantage of him and his music. Probably always wanted to be a rockstar,but never made it quite that far. Though I hear he went pretty far. I'm not sure, I cannot pretend I know what he's like. But maybe an idea will come about. I can understand Andrew, but I don't think I'll broadcast that. I can see my mother, and my father... actually... I can't even understand my father. I could probably understand everyone but.

This journey has taught me so much already, I cannot even know the kinds of lessons I might learn further on. I should probably check my phone. There is no doubt my mother probably called me. I wonder if I should also have a shower........ Mmmmmm no. Showers are discusting! Yep, I am right. One new message, from... my home! Yay... sarcasm. Jesus could accept his parents, I cannot. Or I simply just don't care for those types of persons. Maybe Jesus' parents were perfect while mine aren't and maybe his parents accepted him for what he was... a psychokinetic freak. They were accepting, we aren't I guess. I have no idea what I am listening to, but it sounds alright. My legs are aching with pain, but it is a good pain I guess. I am going to go to the magic shop today and buy something for my brother since I know he'd want something. I am also shipping my new record player along with my new records to my home today :) Oh yes. I wish I could move my room to any country. Yes my room is so comfortable, I love it most. It is the gross location I dislike. Perhaps that only shows me there is good in the bad. I'm not sure. Sooo many tiny lessons to learn. I have been writing songs like crazy. It's good I think. I also have a design somewhat of what I want my tattoo to look like. He wants to design it, but I want to give him some ideas of what I want and I think I have it now. I can't believe I ate 3 pieces of pizza. But I guess I didn't really eat anything today. Or yesterday, since today is a new day. Brr I hope the weather is warm out. I reallylike how I am just writing out my thoughts and what I wonder...maybe I should keep on. Dammit now I've stopped. Boy I sure do love Sublime. Well I guess maybe I should be off Chow.

I got this picture off of Sublime's Myspace page. Something told me I should put it on my blog.

No comments: