Friday, March 16, 2007

Conpuzzle Insition

Well I've returned from Davis'. It was there Tinu came to. We had a jolly time and played the games of Super Nintendo. This song, is wholesome. He has been puzzling me. When he needs me. Someone needs me. Needed me. Does this mean now? Or before? He wishes there was a person like me before now when he needed them most? I think this is the first time someone has told me they actually need me. Wait. Sophie, once. When I was in a drunken rage. It was then. No more. Sophie. I don't. Ugh. Breathe. Wish it all away. My hands are skeletons, with meat from the animals on them. No more. Flesh and bone, nothing else. Wish away. Lizard green. At peace here. Wishful thinking. Thinking wishfully. Wished away. He is the lizard king? We're all kings, lizard kings. I am a scorpion. Everything I am, reflects their atitude. I am a scorpion. Scorpio. Rather kill myself, than be killed by another. Is it just in my nature? To kill things while their good in fear of what could be? Maybe. I think so. It's not even a chore. I just do it. Perhaps this is why I've decided to move on from Eric. I feel nothing there, frankly because he's never said he's needed me. I want to feel needed. I don't. It's not a good feeling. Of just.. being. Objects hardly used must feel terrible. They're not needed, they're just there. To make someone feel good when they want. I'm an object. Not anymore. I am a wild... thing.
I cannot be tamed of my nature, I am what I am, because that's how I was made.

1 comment:

Stefannie said...

Hmm this is a very interesting post... I would say I need you, but its not that at all... for me I guess I just feel better knowing youre there, if that makes sence? There are some things only you seem to get... and yes I think apart of my creative side, which is basically a whole huge part of me, would combust or maybe collapse without you Miss Alex.

Ciao xo. Stef