Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Salvia Spots

Tonight was different. The 'unnamed' one came over in the hopes of practicing our psyche powers once again. And the truth; the results were amazing. The psi wheel spun more fluently, although it was a different one than before. He brought wine and salvia, I fed him cheese and bread. Images were drawn. My first salvia trip had begun. 'Ask it what you want to know', the advice was far. In my mind, I thought of what to do, how to plan, should I plan? For my future? Yes or no? Enough pondering. I opened my eyes, and inhaled. I needed a stronger breath. I sucked harder, and harder. It must have been 3 hoots in one. I held it in, until I could not. And then I snapped into some alternate reality. Perhaps not, more as a fairy land. Candyland. Nananaland. He had set before, my mexican blanket. It consisted of a pattern of lines, the main colors were white, black and purple. I was sitting on it. It felt like a new place. I opened my eyes. The smoke cleared. I saw the blanket, and shapes around it. Candyland; Nananaland. He did not exist for those few moments. 'Welcome to Nananaland; Nananaland, nananalandnananalanandlandalndalndalnda' That's all that I could hear. There was no rythm to this tune. It ran in and out of focus, like a lullaby sang wrong. Off key and on. I felt cotton candy, candyland. My blanket was running, teacups were around me. I snapped out. I saw him sitting there watching me. He later told me he was laughing a bit at me. I looked at him and tried explaining. It was difficult. My attention stayed with my blanket while I continued to him. I covered my mouth and kept on. I pushed the blanket away and looked at him. Not only had his face changed, but his entire surroundings. He was mad. His cheeks were red, like a mad man. Hair frizzing out, and the grin quite frightening. But while I found him quite repulsive, I found comfort in his lap? Yes I forced myself into his lap, grasping his legs. I remember asking him,' are you or are you not? ' I needed to know, if he was real. The trip simmered, and my mother was banging on the floor. It was over and my mind was balanced. I was back to the beginning.

2 comments:

alura said...

COMMENT

Stefannie said...

Ive come to the conclusion... you need to write a book about your life. Enough said...

Ciao xo. Stef