Monday, September 01, 2008

Transition

I feel I have come to know all that I have come here for. Is it odd to accept Death now without wishing it? I have lived, and I have learnt, as I haved changed. Am I dying because of the course I knew I would take? Death comes upon every course, as does life. I feel the need to let go closing in, and I feel acceptant towards this release, so that I might give birth to something greater inside of myself. I want to be reborn into a being in which I may affect the world on a greater level. Mother Nature's wrasp is what I feel towards the human race. A deep yearning to bring balance about in the universe. Am I dreaming? Where do these thoughts emerge from? The answer lies within us. For we are all connected on the subtle levels of vibrations. This is where our conscious emerges; awareness of energy itself. We are this 10th dimension within the 3rd dimension of matter. Humans are matter, while awareness is conscious or Tenth dimension. As of lately I depict my death as my spinal cord puncturing my brain. That's how it has been feeling. The state I have been living in feels rationally irrational. Are we merely probable chance? The answer is yes. So if I die, and you are greiving, know that I will return to you, as you all have returned to me. The world we are living in is about a dream, we all once had. When I die I know there will be no interdimensional hell to experience, for I am already there and have found heaven within it. Humans are systems within themselves, for if you are conscious you will know this. Death is an illusion of physical pain that we all must experience, though it is not final in your awareness. For when you die, do not let go of yourself, but merely let go of whats holding you back ; pain. Become free in yourself and experience the exhilarating electricity of awareness. Feel one with your surroundings.

No comments: