Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Paxil Day 7/8

It's 2 am on Tuesday morning. I had an interesting talk with a close family friend. It was quite pleasing. She actually listened. Today was.. alright. I had an English exam, though I've already mentioned. I think I did alright on it. I did have a traumatizing wake up call though, right before the examination. I think it was due to the emense crowd of people around me. Hmm. Well... I haven't slept for quite some time. Actually, today is the second night I have not slept. I didn't even nap today. I went for a walk around, though it's pretty chilly out. I layed on a picnic table and looked at the stars. Well, mainly the moon. There was a light shining in my eyes when I looked straight up so that sucked. I'm lost for words right now. I feel like a total droid. wepfoiwjfiwfjpawoignoavpiwmecpdifjwe;lafkjPOIQowijfaw'opegj;ld woiefnwefoiwafjpowijfasoeiwpefjwaoifj;. There's my input on life. Eric and I are to look at the stars later this week. I look forward to it. I have a sore in my mouth, it hurts. Oh man, last night feels like forever ago. I feel so empty, it's dreadful. It's like there's something missing. And no, I'm not hungry. I've tried stuffing my face all day but I end up with little satisfaction and a diseased feeling. I don't even feel like I'm real right now. This is so fake to me. FAKE. Like a mooooovie. I'm talking to Andrew. It's interesting. He's talking about revelations or something. i'm not paying attention. It's too hard right now. weofijw;alekfjwoifjwpofijas;lejfa;lsekjfwoifj. Gah. I am ghastly bored. Wrong context. Don't care. So bored.

No comments: